Blarg.

Blarg.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjAopHPAq1zuSW4tSdNGog_Uy3ArJaBWKyg3GCjdfXeo8U0Ixf0DWhlV0IehLGHTVVgvgnpJ9APmWi4J4v_ERV9KLnCCGY-vosyVUQaQAzNOyFurX_f0JMn-TD-CxnQaWK3cK5MrIGInVT/s72-c/gemma-correll-winter-blues.png
I'm feeling a little sad and overwhelmed this week, and I'm not even sure why. Sometimes I wish I could just turn off my brain. Do you ever feel like that? I need to remember the old Grand Canyon trick.
(It's funny 'cause it's true.) How are you feeling these days, my loves?

P.S. What are three things you're grateful for? And encouraging words.

(Comics by Gemma Correll)

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com