Pop quiz: What kind of underwear are you wearing right now?

Pop quiz: What kind of underwear are you wearing right now?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7rlTnOKm-5kYt8ys1CJt1i5lFyjyS-WvS_L-M_XOaUJvVv3wncfLR341S2Ly1SYoPtlyz1cjMp2rY673HfVJMNe1fiyAbKYJ5w5dp8xnivE0UxYzRL57ZTA56DzMof-nHVcq1xy8sU2Fn/s72-c/scarlett-johansson-underwear-lost-in-translation.jpg
The other day, my friend, Gemma, who recently moved from London to New York, asked me where American women buy everyday underwear. I drew a blank. Is there a go-to place for underwear? Right now, I wear Cosabella thongs (super flattering with jeans) or boy shorts (they make me feel sexy). But for cotton basics, I'm still wearing my ratty old maternity pairs. :)

So, I'd love to know: What underwear are you wearing right now? Where do you buy affordable everyday pairs? Thank you for any recommendations!

P.S. I kind of want to try these. :)
P.P.S. Did you have sex on your wedding night? And would you schedule sex?

(Photo from Lost in Translation)

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com