Advice from my mom

Advice from my mom
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiarBaFwIg5G7BDNcKw4Z2etWpDV49adtwjfDs8eL96ZgWD7mJQiJA1N8njE2A5MFCF4xe0e0Nq7dlX_Ma8pRjtWHHEVRH9j2K7CocHqFae5EXWf35aSLiPbqzL-tThGxKC1UeDXwWvROk/s72-c/
Back in high school, my friends would come to our house, sit at our kitchen table and ask my mom for advice. She gives warm down-to-earth feedback and is a genius at seeing the bigger picture. Now and again I've shared advice she's given me about things like pregnancyauthenticity, motherhood and relationships. She says things like, "Take gentle care of yourself," she's read every Jane Austen novel, and the only vocabulary word that ever stumped her was "friable."

So! I figured it could be fun to start an advice column, where you can ask my mom anything. If it's a real stumper, we can scout out experts to weigh in, or I'll offer some ideas or we can all leave comments with our thoughts. I love girl talk and figured this could be an awesome way to do it. Feel free to ask anything about relationships, friends, career, family, parenting, worries, fears, hopes, dreams...whatever is on your mind!

Just write to AskJeanAnything@gmail.com, if you'd like, and we'll choose a few to feature in the next week or two. Thank you so much! xoxo

P.S. A brilliant trick for worriers, and 15 career tips from smart women.

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com