My phone call with Lena Dunham (!)

My phone call with Lena Dunham (!)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxgbwRIlNPN_e6EcFXbBv-rvwuBkUkcFx9T8_XMd-1hHI3Vnq6vw6AU1WV6H9GboKPaQZxuu7vZX_O0O1P4sq9cgBvktFQsNwdCC9ZMmk23iGoGxeamdnL1bp9J5h-CDkVhvqrFqbrAgI/s72-c/lena-dunham.png
Yesterday, at 10:30am sharp, I dialed a fancy Manhattan hotel and asked to be connected to a publicist, who then connected me to...Lena Dunham! Dunham's collection of personal essays, Not That Kind of Girl, came out today, and I was curious to talk to her about sex, books and how she's changed over the years. Here's what she said...Read More >

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com