What are your favorite romantic comedies?

What are your favorite romantic comedies?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2HJc0t2EJR5kppJNN8469JrLvjLwg5jjrgB4_DlsoVQ2x_Bo4kTXkj9vmGLrhTBYhE3atEqsHH4Kkp5f_6PUajOhNZeazK1e31k2eAyqo1HQVNcWoFnXhwSpAP7I2YLwrBRYYRJ7E6rw/s72-c/Screen+Shot+2014-08-21+at+7.30.13+AM.png
Alex and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary this Friday. Our wedding simultaneously feels like yesterday and a million years ago. So much has happened! This week, I'd love to talk about what I've learned during the past five years of marriage, but first...

Let's talk about romantic comedies. When I was dating in my twenties, if I liked a guy, I would suggest we watch So I Married an Ax-Murderer. If he enjoyed it, I knew that our senses of humor aligned. It got terrible reviews, but even just thinking of this scene or that scene make me laugh out loud. What rom coms do you like? New York Magazine just did a list of 25, and here are 10 of my personal favorites...

* When Harry Met Sally
* Emma
* Bridget Jones's Diary
* Roxanne
* Clueless
* Say Anything
* Her
* Forgetting Sarah Marshall
* 13 Going on 30
* Silver Lining's Playbook

Plus, four amazing romantic movies (that aren't really comedic):
* A Room with a View
* Sense & Sensibility
* Away from Her (broke my heart)
* Romeo & Juliet (the 1968 version with Olivia Hussey)
And just for fun, here's a fake trailer of When Harry Met Sally made into a horror film. Makes me laugh.

Agree or disagree? Which romantic comedies or movies do you like? I'd love to hear...

P.S. The seven types of women in romantic comedies, and the movie we watched on our first date. Also, will you cry at your wedding?

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com