How to cure a headache

How to cure a headache
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEReDbHP-NisC1MUGUBk0m9UgK69CZe1IfuokJa6ILpM9rs60XddZ4LrAO8hmCcqEVK6VtyNPwBwkoLhdJ0SWKVIg03IKTYD6Aa9Q_R1Iit3W8rlLvDtfbmMKm3DVuBLO6T5ZlpDKniWn2/s72-c/braid-hair-tutorial-cup-of-jo-.png
Last night, I had a headache, and as I rooted around in our medicine cabinet for Advil, I came across this headache soother, which my old roommate had given me. She swore by the stuff, so I decided to give it a try. You just massage it onto your temples and forehead; the Menthol Crystals feel cool and calming, while the lavender relaxes you. And lo and behold...it worked like a charm.

Just thought I'd pass it along! It's always nice to find natural remedies. Any other headache tricks to share? I'd love to hear!
(Top photo by Alpha Smoot for this braid tutorial)

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com