Have a sweet weekend.

Have a sweet weekend.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEii-2jkUsHC0PI0M9tNqKa4Gt23PD7Nm_YpOIOM1Y3u-8m8AP7PyHjz43mW_d-WJCLb-eLrrvCEe8U0MOWgBWr-S8X_lHUoD3q0r9n_VpYwN8AmerxWJrOKJUKYk3_pnyY_XZPWTZrBRBV_/s72-c/bird.png
What are your plans for the weekend? We're heading to our friends' cabin in Connecticut, to pick berries and splash in the river, and Toby has asked me one gazillion times what color I think the rental car will be. ("It will be a surprise!" I always say. "I think red," he always says.) Hope you have a good one, and here are a few fun links from around the web...

Behind-the-scenes glimpses of iconic American photographs.

An inspired cheese board.

Everyone in New York is wearing these shoes. Seriously. It's crazy.

Do you have a best friend?

8 reasons children of the 1970s shouldn't have survived.

A good reason to cut the words "literally", "I can't" and "dying" from your vocabulary.

My friend's anniversary tradition.

History looks so much more real in color.

Made me laugh.

Thumbs up for this simple summer lunch.

I'd like to wear this pretty top.

The world's most expensive potato salad.

Eight entertaining tips.

Can you find grandpa's photos?

Really loving this instagram.

(Photo by Leila Jeffreys, via Thoughtful Day. 1970s link via Joy)

Related Articles:

Product Reviews:

Comments

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2013. Themes Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Design by Lee Quynh
Hotline: 0963.133.573
Email: garait9x@Gmail.com